Our School » RBES History

RBES History

In 1945, the Bulverde community came together to build a little, three-room, rock school, which consolidated several single-room schoolhouses. Almost three decades later and after several additions and renovations, the school was dedicated to Ernst Rahe, who served as the Headmaster for 34 years. In 2002, Rahe Primary and Bulverde Elementary combined and became known as Rahe Bulverde Elementary. In 2010 we moved into our beautiful new school.